In recognition of the importance of protection of privacy information in the highly advanced information and communication society, the Adriatic Shipyard Bijela is committed to the protection of privacy information by establishing the following guidelines:
1. Collection of Privacy Information
We collect privacy information only through lawful and fair means.
2. Use of Collected Privacy Information
Collected privacy information is used only for the purpose stated to each individuals who provided it at the time of collection and only to the extent necessary for carrying out our business.
In case of sharing the collected privacy information with a third party or entrusting the handling of privacy information to a third party, we make strict investigation on such third party beforehand, and undertake appropriate supervision in order to let such third party keep confidentiality.
3. Disclosure of Privacy Information to a Third Party
Collected privacy information shall not be disclosed to any third party without prior consent of each individual who provided it except for the case that such disclosure is required by law.
4. Security of Collected Privacy Information We maintain the accuracy of collected privacy information and protect it intact and safe. Appropriate safeguards for unauthorized access, computer virus and alike are also taken as the preventive measures against the loss, destruction, falsifying, divulgence etc. of collected privacy information.
We never divulge the collected privacy information by bringing it out or sending it outside.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use and Deletion of Collected Privacy Information
Recognizing that each individual has the right to seek disclosure, correction, suspension of use and deletion of the privacy information collected by us, if the individual requires any of such, we will comply with it without objection. Please feel free to contact Privacy Information Protection Office if you have any question on handling of personal information.
6. Privacy Information Protection Office
Tel: + 382 31 671 050
+ 382 31 671 080
Fax: + 382 31 671 108
We have appointed Director for Protection of Privacy Information (Chief Privacy Officer) and the in-charge persons, together with establishing Privacy Information Protection Committee for proper protection of the collected privacy information.
In addition, training program is provided to all directors and employees in order to make them implement privacy information protection measures in a daily business in a thorough manner.
7. Compliance Program for the privacy information
Adriatic Shipyard Bijela