Established more than 50 years ago, Nor-Shipping is now a weeklong, activity-filled maritime event that attracts key maritime industry visitors from across the world. The presence of leading representatives from the entire maritime value chain makes Nor-Shipping a recognized arena for strategic deal making and networking.
After some time of absence from the exhibition, Adriatic Shipyard Bijela this year made a notable come back. Taking part at our agent’s stand Kvaleid Shipping AS, we ceased the opportunity of Nor-Shipping 2013 to publicized our newly established representative for the Norwegian market and to further promote our services to the Norwegian, Scandinavian and clients from all over the world. We are quite satisfied with the market response and with the further prospects for ship repair demand.
Nor-Shipping 2013 is the top-quality exhibition for the maritime and shipping industries, with Nor-Shipping's high-level conferences and prime networking opportunities attracting the cream of the international shipping and maritime sector to Oslo for this biennnial event. The Nor-Shipping conference and exhibition is an important meeting place for companies from across the entire maritime, shipping and associated oil and gas value chains around the globe.
Visitors and delegates to the Nor-Shipping conference and exhibition come from around 80 countries, but it is the Norwegian maritime cluster’s strong presence at the Nor-Shipping conference and exhibition which is a big attraction for many international delegates.
Nor-Shipping 2013 in numbers:
- Visitor entries at exhibition – 14,870
- Delegate entries at exhibition, including visitors – 31,510
- Approximate number of delegates who attended event week activities – 40,000
- Number of exhibiting companies – 1,037
- Number of national pavilions – 22
- Exhibiting area – 22,500 square meters
- Opening Conference attendees – 950
- Agenda Offshore attendees – 750
- Nor-Shipping BBQ guests – 2,800
- Closing Party guests – 450
- Number of seminars and conferences – 43
- Approximate number of receptions and social events – 200
- Students and teachers who attended Ocean Talent Camp – 11,500