Business operations of Adriatic Shipyard Bijela are based to the greatest extent (95%) on the export
of services. Maritime companies, our clients that repair their vessels in Bijela, come from all over the world. Many
of these companies are reputable names in the maritime business, whose presence and cooperation indicates the
proper respect for the strictest standards in the ship repair that our company guarantees and meets.
On the average, the Shipyard annually repairs 70 vessels of all types. In the average, there are mainly vessels for general cargo, then tankers, bulk cargo ships, container ships, and ferries / ro-ro ships. There were also in repair LPG ships, reefer ships, multipurpose ships, etc.
Considering the national entity of shipping companies, the most companies on average come from Western Europe
and Asia, but to some extent are also present companies from other parts of the world.
Some of the companies that we cooperate successfully with for many years are:
- Unicom Management Services – Cyprus
- SCF Novoship JSC – Russia
- Zodiac Maritime Agencies – UK
- BNavi Ship Management Srl – Italy
- Wagenborg Shipping BV – The Netherlands
- Feederlines BV – The Netherlands
- Columbia Shipmanagement – Germany / Cyprus / Singapore
- Intersee Schiffahrtsgesellschaft – Germany
- BBC Burger Bereederungs – Germany
- Blumenthal JMK – Germany
- Briese Schiffahrts – Germany
- Dabinovic SA - Monaco
- Scorpio Ship Management - Monaco